From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fabius was a Roman family name, the nomen of the gens Fabia.
Fabius may also refer to:
- Saint Fabius (died 303 or 304), Roman Catholic saint
- Fabius Stanly (1815-1882), US Navy rear admiral
- François Fabius (1944–2006), French antiquarian and equestrian
- Laurent Fabius (born 1946), French politician
- Fabius, which includes a list of Ancient Romans so named
Places in the United States
- Fabius, Missouri, an unincorporated community
- Fabius (town), New York
- Fabius (village), New York, within the town
- Fabius, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Fabius Township (disambiguation)
- Fabius River, Missouri
- Fabius (horse), a Thoroughbred racehorse
- Exercise Fabius, a 1944 rehearsal for the World War II Normandy landings
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fabius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.