Factory 2-U Store #653 Rancho Cucamonga, California
Factory 2-U is a chain of stores operated by National Stores. The brand under National Stores sells off-brand apparel under the Factory 2-U name. Factory 2-U also operates stores under the name Fallas Paredes.
The chain was formerly operated by Factory 2-U Stores, Inc.  which had its headquarters in San Diego, California, California. The company was known for selling excess apparel and closeout merchandise from brands such as Converse, Gap, Levi's, and Polo Sport.
In 2003 the company Factory 2-U Stores operated locations in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington. When Factory 2-U Stores filed for bankruptcy protection in February 2004, it arranged the sale of 172 stores to National Stores. In August 2004, Factory 2-U stores liquidated, receiving $28.5 million from the sale to Factory 2-U Liquidation LLC, a consortium headed by National Stores.
- Penni Crabtree (3 September 2004). "S.D. clothing chain shrinking". San Diego Union Tribune. Retrieved 24 December 2014.
- "About Us." Factory 2-U. February 3, 2003. Retrieved on February 25, 2010.
- "Factory 2-U going out of business." Austin Business Journal. Friday September 3, 2004. Retrieved on February 25, 2010.
- "Factory 2-U going out of business". Houston Business Journal. 3 September 2004. Retrieved 24 December 2014.
- Gill, Holly M. (6 September 2004). "Factory 2-U to close". Portland Tribune. Retrieved 24 December 2014.