Faculty of Arts and Design
The Faculty of Arts and Design (formerly known as the Escuela Nacional de Artes Plásticas or ENAP), is a college of art in Xochimilco, Mexico City. The school is part the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, and is responsible for teaching painting, sculpture and graphic design, with undergraduate and graduate studies in San Carlos. It's regarded as one of the best art schools in Mexico.[by whom?]
The graduate program is held in San Carlos and is regarded as a research institute.
- Mónica Mayer (born 1954)
- Gabriel Orozco (born 1962), attended 1981 to 1984.
- Melchor Peredo (born 1927)
- Puri Yáñez (born 1936), attended ENAP from 1956 to 1958.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Facultad de Artes y Diseño.|
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México. Museo Universitario de Ciencias y Arte. Debroise, Olivier (ed.). La era de la discrepancia. Turner, Ediciones S.A., 2006. p. 62. ISBN 9789689056003. Retrieved 20 August 2014.
- "Gabriel Orozco". Art21. Retrieved 2019-01-31.
- Musacchio, Humberto (1999). Millennia of Mexico. Volume 3. Hoja Casa Editorial. p. 3276. ISBN 9789686565379.
- Official Website (Spanish) Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
|This Mexico school, university, college or other education topic article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|