From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Faggoting)
|Look up faggat, faggot, faggoting, faggots, or fagoting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Faggot, faggots, or faggoting may refer to:
- faggot or fagot, branch or twig, or bundle of these
Arts and crafts
- Faggoting (metalworking), forge welding a bundle of bars of iron and steel
- Faggoting (knitting), variation of lace knitting in which every stitch is a yarn over or a decrease
- Faggoting stitch, featherstitch, or Cretan stitch, embroidery stitch used to make decorative seams or to attach insertions
- Bassoon, variously called fagotto, faggot, fagott, fagot
- Faggot cell, blast cell type found in acute promyelocytic leukemia
- Eumeta crameri or faggot worm, from the bundles of twigs it binds to itself
- Faggot (food), British meatball commonly made of pork offal
- A herb bundle, or bouquet garni of bay leaf, thyme and parsley tied together
- Faggot (slang), pejorative, now usually for a gay man, also having older and derived pejorative senses
- Faggots (novel), 1978 novel by Larry Kramer
- Faggot, a track from the stand-up comedy album Deadbeat Hero by Doug Stanhope
- "Faggot", a song by Mindless Self Indulgence:
- Faget (song), by American band Korn; the title is an alternate spelling for "faggot"
- Jacob Faggot (1699–1777), Swedish scientist
- Nicholas Faggot, character in the 1824 novel Redgauntlet by Sir Walter Scott
- Ashen faggot (or ashton fagot), Christmas wassail tradition in the West Country of England
- Death by burning, metonymically referred to by the faggots which fuel the fire
- Faggot Hill, a summit in Massachusetts, United States
- Faggot voter, hireling eligible to vote as nominal titleholder of part of a subdivided property
- The Faggot, 1876 book by Charles Tylor
- Fag (disambiguation)
- Fagot (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Faggot"
- All pages with a title containing Faggot
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Faggot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.