From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fairplay)
|Look up fair play in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fair Play or Fairplay usually refers to Sportsmanship.
It may also refer to:
- Fair and unfair play, in cricket
- The Fair Play for Cuba Committee, an activist group in the United States early in 1960
- Fairplay Index, a ranking system used by the Super League and Rugby League Championship rugby league competitions to determine the fairest team
- Fair Play Men, squatters who established their own system of self-rule from 1773 to 1785 in what became Pennsylvania
- FIFA Fair Play Trophy, the award given to the team with the cleanest disciplinary record during the finals of the FIFA World Cup
- FIFA Fair Play Award - not to be confused with the above, a formal recognition of good sportsmanship in football (soccer) in general
- FIFA Fair Play campaign, a campaign which aims to increase sportsmanship as well as prevent discrimination in the game of football.
- UEFA Fair Play ranking, a ranking system used by Union of European Football Associations
- UEFA Financial Fair Play Regulations
- Place names
In the United States:
- Fair Play, California
- Fair Play AVA, California wine region in El Dorado County
- Fairplay, Colorado
- Fairplay, Kentucky
- Fairplay, Maryland
- Fair Play, Missouri
- Fair Play, New Jersey
- Fairplay, Ohio
- Fairplay, Pennsylvania
- Fair Play, South Carolina
- Fair Play, Wisconsin
- Fair Play (film), a 2014 Czech film
- Fairplay (magazine), a weekly shipping news magazine
- Fair Play (novel), English title of Finnish author Tove Jansson's novel Rent spel
- Other uses
- FairPlay, a Digital Rights Management (DRM) system from Apple Inc.
- Fair Play (horse), American Hall of Fame Thoroughbred racehorse
- Fair Play Scoreboards, a scoreboard company that manufactures electronic displays, video boards, and scoreboards
- Jon Dalton, also known as Jonny Fairplay, a participant on the reality TV show Survivor: Pearl Islands
- Chwarae Teg, Welsh for Fair Play and a charity organisation in Wales
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fair Play.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.