Jump to navigation Jump to search
Falak or similar can mean:
- Falak, Fars, a village in Iran
- Falak, South Khorasan, a village in Iran
- al-Falaq, a sura in the Qur'an
- Falak music, a Central Asian musical genre
- The Hungarian name of the 1968 Hungarian film Walls
- Falak Shabir, a Pakistani singer
- Falak (Arabian legend), a giant serpent in Arabian legend
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Falak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.