From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Falak or similar can mean:
- Falak, Fars, a village in Iran
- Falak, South Khorasan, a village in Iran
- al-Falaq, a sura in the Qur'an
- Falak music, a Central Asian musical genre
- The Hungarian name of the 1968 Hungarian film The Lost Generation
- Falak Shabir, a Pakistani singer
- Falak (Arabian legend), a giant serpent in Arabian legend
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Falak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.