Fantasy 4ever cover
|Studio album 煙火的季節 by F4|
|Released||18 December 2002|
|Label||Sony Music Taiwan|
Fantasy 4ever (Chinese: 煙火的季節; pinyin: yan huo de ji jue; literally: "Season of Fireworks") is the second Mandarin studio album of Taiwanese Mandopop quartet boy band F4. It was released on 18 December 2002 by Sony Music Taiwan. It includes a VCD which contains two music videos.
The album is organized in the style of a split album with two tracks by Vic, one track each by the other remaining members, a duet by Vanness and Ken and six tracks collectively as F4. It features the opening and ending theme songs of Taiwanese drama Meteor Garden II, "絕不能失去你" (Can't Lose You) and "煙火的季節" (Season of Fireworks) respectively; and the Pepsi advertisement theme song "Ask For More" and a Mandarin version of Walt Disney's Lilo & Stitch theme song, "Can't Help Falling in Love".
The album was awarded one of the Top 10 Selling Mandarin Albums of the Year at the 2003 IFPI Hong Kong Album Sales Awards, presented by the Hong Kong branch of IFPI. The album achieved commercial success in Indonesia, having sold over 100,000 copies within two weeks of its official release.
- Can't Lose You
- Season Of Fireworks, 煙火的季節
- Love's Terrain
- Lonely Winter
- One Fine Day
- You As A Friend
- Te Amo, 我愛你
- Only I
- Psychological Test
- How Come It's You
- Ask For More
- Can't Help Falling in Love
- "Ask For More" MV
- "Can't Help Falling in Love" MV
- "絕不能失去你" (Can't Lose You) MV
- "煙火的季節" (Season of Fireworks) MV
- "愛的領域" (Love's Terrain) MV
- "Te Amo我愛你" (I Love You) MV
- (in Chinese) "Fantasy 4ever album info" Sony Music Taiwan. 18 December 2002. Retrieved 2011-01-25
- "Fantasy 4ever (CD+VCD) album info" Yesasia. Retrieved 2011-01-25
- "2003 IFPI Hong Kong Album Sales Awards winners list" Archived February 19, 2012, at the Wayback Machine. IFPI Hong Kong. Retrieved 2011-04-19
- Benke, Benny (2003-01-11). ""Fantasy 4-ever" Benar-benar Fantastis". Suara Merdeka (in Indonesian). Retrieved 2011-05-09.
|This article related to the music of Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|