Faraquet live in Indianapolis in the early 2000s.
Faraquet // is an influential post-hardcore band from Washington D.C. sometimes placed in the math rock genre. They were formed in 1997, and disbanded in 2001. They were on Dischord Records, and were influenced by bands like Fugazi, Jawbox, Nation of Ulysses, as well as King Crimson. Both Chad and Devin are currently in a band called Medications that has released an EP and two full-lengths on Dischord Records. The band has recently reissued all of the material released prior to their full length and briefly reformed to play shows in support of this project in Brazil and their native Washington, D.C.
- Devin Ocampo: vocals, guitar, drums/percussion, keyboards, banjo, baritone guitar, trumpet.
- Chad Molter: drums/percussion, vocals, piccolo bass
- Jeff Boswell: bass, feedback guitar, moog
- s/t songs: "Parakeet" b/w "Um Die Ecke" (Mis En Scene Records: 002)(1998)
- s/t songs: "Whole Thing Over" b/w "Call It Sane" (DeSoto Records:32)(1999)
- Anthology 1997-98 (Dischord 159) - July 28, 2008
|This article on a United States rock music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|