(Redirected from Farzana)
Farzaneh (Persian: فرزانه, Farzāneh, meaning wise, intelligent, or highly knowledgeable), also transliterated as Farzana and Farzona, is a Persian given name for girls common in Iran, South Asia and Central Asia.
As a given name
- Farzona, Tajik poet and writer
- Farzaneh Aghaeipour, Iranian playwright
- Farzana Bari, Pakistani feminist, human rights activist and academic who serves as the Director of the Gender Studies Department at Quaid-e-Azam
- Farzana Doctor, Canadian novelist and social worker.
- Farzana Hassan, Pakistani-Canadian author, speaker, and human rights activist
- Farzana Hoque, Bangladeshi cricketer who plays for the Bangladesh national women's cricket team.
- Farzaneh Kaboli, Iranian dancer
- Farzaneh Ta'idi, Iranian actress
- Farzana Raja, Pakistani politician
- Farzana Versey, Indian writer
- Fereidoun Farzaneh, Iranian composer
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|