|Headquarters||5990 Greenwood Plaza Blvd, Greenwood Village, CO, United States|
|Ray Nutt, CEO|
Fathom Events is an entertainment content provider that broadcasts entertainment events in movie theaters throughout the US including live performances of the Metropolitan Opera, the performing arts, major sporting events, and music concerts.
The company was spun out of National CineMedia in 2013 to focus on live performances that National CineMedia had started presenting; the parent company remained focused on producing advertising for movie theaters, which had been its original business. Fathom Events is owned by AC JV, LLC., a joint venture of AMC Entertainment Inc., Cinemark Holdings, Inc. and Regal Entertainment Group, the three largest movie theater circuits in the United States.
In 2015, Fathom Events was named "Best Distributor in the Americas" and received eight box office awards by the Event Cinema Association (ECA).
Ray Nutt became CEO of Fathom Events in 2017 and was previously Senior Vice President of Business Relations for Regal Entertainment Group, where he sat on the Board of Directors for Fathom. Prior to that, he grew business for Regal CineMedia and United Artists Theatres.
- Chuang, Tamara (18 August 2016). "If Edward Snowden starts talking to you on the big screen, you know this isn't a regular movie". The Denver Post.
- Harden, Mark. "Fathom Events names Anschutz exec its first post-spinoff CEO". Denver Business Journal. Retrieved 25 June 2015.
- "John Rubey". DMW Music. Retrieved 3 August 2015.
- "Network Live". Retrieved 1 January 2015.
- "Broadway World". Retrieved 19 December 2015.
- "The Theatre Museum". Retrieved 19 December 2015.
- "EventCinemaAssociation2015ECAAwards". Retrieved 19 October 2015.