Fatma Omar An-Najar
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|This article is a translation-work in progress of the فاطمة النجار article from ِArabic to English.
If you are confident enough in your competence of ِArabic and English, you can help Wikipedia by assisting in the translation.
She has seven sons and two daughters, Her oldest daughter stated that the Israeli military had destroyed her house, they killed her grandson and another grandson is in a wheelchair with an amputated leg.
- "I hope God accepts it," 
- About her operations at alqassam.ps Archived February 26, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- Her Biography at Alqassam Official web-site Archived May 13, 2013, at the Wayback Machine.
- Associated Press (23 November 2006). "Matriarch who lost grandson in conflict with Israelis turns into suicide bomber". International Herald Tribune. Archived from the original on 24 November 2006. Retrieved 25 November 2006.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fatma AlNajar.|
- Her Biography at Alqassam Official web-site
- 64-year-old female suicide bomber attacks Israeli troops in Gaza
- Grandmother targets Israeli troops as a suicide bomber[dead link]
- Matriarch who lost grandson in conflict with Israelis turns into suicide bomber
- Grandmother joins suicide bombing campaign
- Palestinian Grandmother Bomber Attacks Israeli Troops
|This Palestinian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|