From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fawley is a place name that is used more than once in the United Kingdom. In each case, the origins of the name are different:
- Fawley, Berkshire ('clearing frequented by fallow deer')
- South Fawley, sometimes called Little Fawley
- Fawley, Buckinghamshire ('fallow-coloured clearing'); in or nearby are:
- Fawley, Hampshire ('clearing with ploughed land'); in or nearby are:
- Fawley Chapel, Herefordshire ('clearing where hay is made')
- Willis Fawley, rugby league footballer who played in the 1960s, and 1970s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fawley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.