Faye may refer to:
- Faye, Loir-et-Cher, France, a village
- La Faye, France, a village
- Faye, Kentucky, Elliott County, Kentucky, United States
People and fictional characters:
- Faye (given name), including a list of people and fictional characters
- Faye (surname), including a list of people
- Alice Faye, stage name of American actress and singer Alice Jeanne Leppert (1915–1998)
- Faye (musician), stage name of Swedish singer, songwriter, and model Fanny Matilda Dagmar Hamlin (born 1987)
- Faye Adams, American R&B singer Fanny Tuell (born 1923)
- Faye (Taiwanese singer), member of the Taiwanese band F.I.R.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Faye.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.