|Occupation||Journalist and presenter|
From 2003 until 2005, she reported for Package Holiday Undercover on ITV. In 2004 she narrated the documentary series St Jimmys.
On 23 December 2005, she and Owen Thomas presented the final broadcast on the ITV News Channel.
In Autumn 2007 she made a cameo appearance playing a journalist in episode two of the ITV drama Whistleblowers.
Barker is married and her wedding took place at Bickleigh Castle, Devon, in 2007. In February 2010 she gave birth to her first child, a daughter. Her second child, and second daughter, was born during the summer of 2013.
Faye has also done a certain amount of work for charity including presenting fashion shows for cancer charities. She was also part of the on-screen team at the International Broadcasting Convention in Amsterdam in 2006.
- Faye Barker – Q & As TV Newsroom
- Faye Barker to front ITV's morning news bulletin Archived 2012-02-12 at the Wayback Machine., PressGazette.co.uk, 8 January 2009
- Faye Barker To Present ITV Morning News, ITN, 2009
- "TV wedding in Exe Valley". The West Country. Archived from the original on 1 November 2008.
- International Broadcasting Convention 2006