Febian Nurrahman Saktinegara
|Febian Nurrahman Saktinegara|
|Born||1990 (age 27–28)
|Residence||Bandung, West Java, Indonesia|
|Occupation||Film director, Cinematographer, Editor|
Earlier short films have received industry recognition
- Shortlisted film and nominee at "SBM Golden Lens", Erasmus Huis, Jakarta.
- Special artist at "2011 ASEAN-Korea Multimedia Competition", Gallery LOOP, Korea.
- "Bazaar Art 2011", GF Pacific Place, Jakarta.
- “Sinemars”, Blitz Megaplex, PVJ, Bandung.
- “Voice Of Young Indonesian Filmmakers”, @America, Pacific Place, Jakarta.
- Marion Bloem's Vrijheid-Freedom-Libertad project
Merangkum Jakarta (a Journey Through Jakarta) is described as a summary of Jakarta. The video is divided into 4 parts; Dynamic, “Jakarta-on-the-go”, Light and Building (Timelapse Journey through Jakarta), Playground, and Human.
He began work on the film Epic Java in late 2011. It expanded on themes in his earlier works. It is a 30-minute non-narrative film that focuses on the mountainous region in West Java, Indonesia. As the director he explores and records the amazing moments that occur from East to West Java using DSLR cameras with time-lapse photography and slowmotion. The footage was shot with a Canon 5D Mark II and a Canon 550D. Two teaser clips have been uploaded on YouTube and Vimeo, with discussions in various social media, and even had a hot thread (the most widely discussed topics) in KASKUS. Epic Java was one of the video opener at the opening of Financial Inclusion activities Week / Indonesia Banking Expo (IBEX) 2012 which was opened by Indonesian Vice President Boediono.
This project is following in the footsteps of other independent films in Indonesia and is raising funds using a crowdfunding platform for the creative industry in Indonesia, WUJUDKAN. Production of the film Epic Java movie cost Rp 50 million.
- Ari Purnama (15 December 2011). "Indonesian Filmmaker Febian Saktinegara & DSLR Filmmaking in Indonesia". Latitudes.nu. Retrieved 25 August 2012.
- "SBM GOLDEN LENS 2011 NOMINEES". SBM International GOLDEN LENS Documentary Film Festival Erasmus Huis. 12 November 2011. Retrieved 26 August 2012.[dead link]
- Athina Ibrahim (6 March 2011). "Merangkum Jakarta (A Journey Through Jakarta)". whiteboard journal. Retrieved 25 August 2012.
- Galih Mulya Nugraha. "Epic Java" (in Indonesian). WUJUDKAN.COM. Retrieved 25 August 2012.
- Terence Lee (8 Aug 2012). "Overview of crowdfunding pioneers in Asia-Pacific". Triple Point Pte. Ltd. Retrieved 25 August 2012.
- Joshua Kevin (3 June 2012). "Wujudkan is Kickstarter For Indonesian's Creative Industry". Retrieved 25 August 2012.
- Ella Sabrina. "Film Landscape Indonesia di Cikapundung" (in Indonesian). TEMPO.CO. Retrieved 26 December 2012.
|This article about an Indonesian film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|