FedACH is the Federal Reserve Banks' Automated Clearing House (ACH) service. In 2007, FedACH processed about 37 million transactions per day with an average aggregate value of about $58 billion. For comparison, Fedwire processed about 537,000 transactions per day valued at nearly $2.7 trillion in the same year.
- Electronic Payments Network
- National Settlement Service
- Clearing House Interbank Payments System (CHIPS)
- Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation
- Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication
|This United States bank-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|