|Look up feed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Feed or The Feed may refer to:
- Animal feed, food given to domestic animals in the course of animal husbandry
- Compound feed, foodstuffs that are blended from various raw materials and additives
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Feed (Anderson novel), a 2002 dystopian novel of the cyberpunk genre by M. T. (Matthew Tobin) Anderson
- Feed (Grant novel), a 2010 novel about bloggers in a post-zombie apocalypse Earth by Seanan McGuire under the name "Mira Grant"
- The Feed (TV series), an Australian news TV series
- The Feed, a recurring segment on the American TV series Attack of the Show!
Other arts, entertainment, and media
- Feed (2005 film), a 2005 film directed by Brett Leonard
- Feed (2017 film), a 2017 film directed by Tommy Bertelsen
- Feed, a broadcasting signal sent from one station to another, or to or from a central facility, intended for retransmission
- Feed Magazine, one of the earliest e-zines that relied entirely on its original online content
- "The Feed", video game news and blogs, published by G4 Media, an NBCUniversal subsidiary
- Data feed, a mechanism for users to receive updates from data sources
- Web feed or news feed, a data format used for providing users with frequently updated content
- feed URI scheme (
feed:), a non-standard URI scheme designed to facilitate subscription to web feeds
- feed URI scheme (
- Antenna feed, the components of an antenna which feed the radio waves to the rest of the antenna structure
- Feed or relay (disambiguation), hardware and software for forwarding messages from one station to others
- All pages beginning with "Feed"
- All pages with a title containing Feed
- FEED (disambiguation)
- Feeder (disambiguation)
- Feeding (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Feed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.