Femi is a common Nigerian given name of Yoruba origin, meaning "love me". It is a short form of a longer name that portrays love from an entity to the bearer of the name. Full forms of the name include Olufemi, Olorunfemi, Jesufemi etc.
People named Femi includes:
- Femi Taylor, British dancer and actress
- Femi Benussi (born 1945), Italian actress
- Femi Emiola, American actress
- Femi Oyeniran, British actor
- Femi Fani-Kayode (born 1960), Nigerian politician
- Femi Gbaja Biamila (born 1962), Nigerian politician
- Femi Pedro (born 1955), Nigerian politician
- Femi Okurounmu, Nigerian politician, Senator for Ogun Central
- Femi Adesina, Nigerian journalist and government official
- Femi, nickname of Oluwafemi Ajilore (born 1985), footballer now playing for FC Groningen
- Femi Babatunde (born 1986), Nigerian footballer now playing for Kwara United F.C.
- Femi Ilesanmi (born 1991), English professional footballer
- Femi Joseph (born 1990), Nigerian footballer now playing for Liberty Professionals F.C.
- Femi Opabunmi (born 1985), footballer now playing for Shooting Stars FC
- Femi Orenuga (born 1993), English footballer now playing for Everton
- Writing and journalism
- Femi Osofisan (born 1946), Nigerian writer
- Femi Euba, Nigerian actor and playwright
- Femi Oguns, British playwright
- Femi Oke (born 1966), British TV journalist, now in New York
- Femi Johnson, Nigerian TV journalist with the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA)
- Femi Falana, Nigerian Lawyer and human rights activist.
- Femi Otedola (born 1967), Nigerian billionaire businessman
- Femi Kuti (born 1962), Nigerian musician and the eldest son of afrobeat pioneer Fela Kuti
- Femi John Femi (born 1945), Chief of Air Staff of the Nigerian Air Force
- Femi Temowo, British jazz musician
- Femi-nazi, a Rush Limbaughism
- La Fémis the École Nationale Supérieure des Métiers de l'Image et du Son
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|