Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up femme fatale in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A femme fatale is an archetypal character of literature and art.
Femme Fatale may also refer to:
- Femme Fatales (comics), a group of Marvel Comics supervillains
- Femme Fatales (magazine), an American men's magazine
- Femme Fatales, an Iron Man novel by Robert Greenberger
Film and television
- Femme Fatale (2002 film), a 2002 film directed by Brian De Palma
- Femme Fatale (1991 film), an American drama starring Colin Firth
- Femme Fatales (TV series), a 2011 series on Cinemax
- Femme Fatale (band), an American hard rock band
- Femme Fatale (Gábor Szabó album), 1981
- Femme Fatale (Britney Spears album), 2011
- Femme Fatale Tour, a tour by Britney Spears in support of the album
- Femme Fatale (Femme Fatale album), 1988, by the American band
- Femme Fatale (Miki Howard album), 1992
- Femme Fatale: The Aura Anthology, an album by Nico
- Femme Fatale, album by Akina Nakamori
- "Femme Fatale" (The Velvet Underground song), a 1966 song by The Velvet Underground
- "Femme Fatale" (Evdokia Kadi song), the Cypriot entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 2008
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Femme Fatale.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.