Ferdino Rebello (born 31 August 1949) is an Indian jurist, former Chief Justice of the Allahabad High Court, former judge of the Bombay High Court, and a former Member of the Legislative Assembly of Goa, Daman and Diu. He received an LL.B. from the Government Law College, Mumbai and thereafter practiced in the High Court of Bombay at Goa. He also was a lecturer in law at the Salgaonkar Law College from 1975-1977. He was president of the Goa High Court Bar Association from 1984 to 1996 and was designated a Senior Advocate in 1995. He was elected to the Legislative Assembly of Goa in 1977 on a Janta Party ticket. In 1989, he contested and lost Parliamentary elections on a Janata Party ticket to Eduardo Falerio and has been inactive in politics ever since.
- "Website, High Court of Allahabad". Retrieved 24 November 2011.
- "Bombay High Court Website".
- "Time of India". The Times Of India. 22 July 2010.
- "Allahabad High Court Website".
- "Poll Results 1977".
- Rubinoff, Arthur (27 September 1997). "The Defeat of Eduardo Falerio". Economic and Political Weekly 32: 2469. JSTOR 4405899.