Ferres or Ferrés may refer to:
- Brett Ferres (born 1986), British rugby league player
- Enrique Avellán Ferrés (1904–1984), Ecuadorian writer
- James Moir Ferres (1813–1870), Canadian journalist and politician
- Oriol 'Uri' Santos Ferrés (born 1986), Spanish footballer
- Veronica Ferres (born 1965), German actress
- Ferres, district of Piesport, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Les Ferres, commune in Alpes-Maritimes, France
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ferres.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.