From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fetch or fetching in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fetch may refer to:
- Fetch (geography), the length of water over which a given wind has blown
- Fetch (game), a game played between a human and a pet in which the human throws an object for the pet to retrieve
- Fetch (folklore), a doppelgänger or double in Irish folklore
- Fetch (album), a 2013 album by Melt-Banana
- Fetch (FTP client), a software FTP client
- Fetch! with Ruff Ruffman, a children's animated television series
- Fetch-execute cycle, a typical sequence of computer machine actions
- Fetch (action), a typical movement to pail-up a water
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fetch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.