From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fever, in comics, may refer to:
- Fever (DC Comics), a DC Comics character
- Fever, an Image Comics character who appeared in Freak Force
- Fever, a Marvel Comics character who appeared in Doom 2099
- Spider-Man: Fever, a 3-issue mini-series from Marvel Comics by Brendan McCarthy
It may also refer to:
- Fever Dreams, a one-shot from Kitchen Sink Press containing work by Richard Corben
- Fever Pitch (comics) a Marvel Comics supervillain
- Millennium Fever (comics), a 1995 mini-series from Vertigo
- Silk Fever, a Marvel Comics supervillain
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.