He died eight days after he and his family were involved in a multiple car accident which occurred on 18 June 2005 near Warsaw. His father and daughter died instantly, along with two other people. Adwent, aged 49, and his mother died eight (8) days later from their injuries.
- 2004: Physician specialising in anaesthesiology and intensive therapy (1983), post-graduate studies at the Warsaw Agricultural University in Environmental Protection
- 2001-2002: Member of the Polish Alliance
- Organiser of aid to Polish hospitals for 15 years, honoured by the Minister of Health and Social Welfare for services to the protection of health
- Official website
- Personal profile of Filip Adwent in the European Parliament's database of members
- Declaration (PDF) of financial interests (Polish)
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament from Poland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|