|Education||Standard High School|
(High School Diploma)
St. Lawrence University (Uganda)
(Bachelor of Public Administration)
She had her first music concert in March 2018 at Golf course Hotel which was very successful. She went on a Europe tour for her "Alter Ego" album launch and visited Paris, Sweden, Germany, Denmark and Netherlands.
Early life and education
Fille Mutoni was born on 25 July 1991, in the Western Region of Uganda, to Peter and Odette Rwibasira. Both her parents are of Rwandese ancestry. She attended Nakasero Primary School and then transferred Lubiri Secondary School. She completed her A-Level studies and graduated with a High School Diploma from Standard High School, in Kampala, the capital city of Uganda. She was admitted to St. Lawrence University (Uganda), to study for a Bachelor of Public Administration degree.
Fille's first hit song was "Where have you been at" in 2013. She followed it with "Gat no money" and "Hello", a collaboration with Rwandese singer Bruce Melody.
She staged her first music concert in February 2018. She credits Juliana Kanyomozi and Lauren Hill as her music influencers. Prior to starting singing secular music commercially, Fille was a choir girl at Rubaga Miracle Centre.
This is a partial list of the songs that Fille Mutoni has released.
- "Not About Money"
- "Where Have You Been At"
- "I Need You"
- "I Love You"
Family and Relationships
In her own words, Ugandan Singer Fille Mutoni says she is not much after the ‘money’ as most girls of her age are while entering a relationship, all she needs is someone who is genuine and honest. She is currently married to Kampala City celebrated Emcee, Edwin Katamba popularly known as MC Kats. The couple is blessed with a daughter.
The two at one of the 'Kadanke' fetes where a friend of hers had invited her to see teens enjoying themselves. He was emceeing and when she performed, he liked her voice, they started chatting till now. They both got engaged in 2015 at the Buzz Teeniez awards.
- South Planet (2014). "Mutoni Fille (Fille)". Paris: Sudplanète (South Planet): Isaano Rwanda Culture. Retrieved 19 March 2019.
- Staff Writer (21 November 2014). "Fille To Launch Her First Album". Red Pepper. Mukono, Uganda. Retrieved 19 March 2019.
- Pat Robert Larubi (3 December 2014). "Fille Unveils 'I am Fille' at Club Silk". Kampala: ChimpReports Uganda. Retrieved 19 March 2019.
- Manirakiza Théogène (16 July 2014). "Fille Mutoni wakoranye indirimbo na Bruce Melody ngo yaba yaratewe SIDA n'umukunzi we" (In Kinyarwanda). Kigali: Inyarwanda.com. Retrieved 19 March 2019.
- Nila Faisal (13 August 2018). "Fille Wraps up Europe tour". Kampala: Big Eye Uganda. Retrieved 19 March 2019.
- Nila Yasmin (17 December 2018). "Singer Fille Mutoni Announces 2019 Concert Date". Kampala: ChimpReports Uganda. Retrieved 19 March 2019.
- Campus Bee Reporter. "Fille Muthoni: SLAU Has The Hottest Babes And Guys Too. I Think Other Varsities Just Try!". Kampala: Campus Bee Uganda. Retrieved 19 March 2019.
- Administrator (28 January 2014). "Fille Mutoni: Many Regard Her As The New Kid On The Block, But Her Biggest Fan Considers Her The Best Female Artiste. Fille Meets Her Number One Fan, Julius Kaziro, A Political Science Student At Nkumba University". Kampala Sun. Retrieved 19 March 2019.
- Vision Reporter (4 November 2014). "Fille: I'm complex, but Kats is patient with me". New Vision. Kampala. Retrieved 19 March 2019.
- Kalema Lawrence (2 March 2018). "Celebrity Biography: About Songstress Fille Mutoni". Kampala: Ugandan Buzz. Retrieved 19 March 2019.