From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up final in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Final or The Final may refer to:
- Final (competition), the last or championship round of a match, game, or other contest.
- final (Java), a keyword in the Java programming language
- Final case, a grammatical case
- Final examination, a test given at the end of a course of study or training
- Part of a syllable
- Final, a tone of the Gregorian mode
Art and entertainment
- Final (film), a 2001 science fiction film
- The Final (film), a 2010 thriller
- Final (band), an English electronic musical group
- The Final (album), an album by Wham!
- "The Final" (song), a song by Dir en grey
- Final approach (disambiguation)
- Finale (disambiguation)
- Finality (disambiguation)
- Finally (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Final"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Final.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.