Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up final or finals in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Final, Finals or The Final may refer to:
- Final (competition), the last or championship round of a sporting competition, match, game, or other contest which decides a winner for an event
- Another term for playoffs, describing a sequence of contests taking place after a regular season or round-robin tournament, culminating in a final by the first definition.
- final (Java), a keyword in the Java programming language
- Final case, a grammatical case
- Final examination or finals, a test given at the end of a course of study or training
- Part of a syllable
- Final, a tone of the Gregorian mode
Art and entertainment
- Final (film), a science fiction film
- The Final (film), a thriller film
- Finals (film), a 2019 Malayalam sports drama film
- Final (band), an English electronic musical group
- Final (Vol. 1), album by Enrique Iglesias
- The Final (album), by Wham!
- "The Final", a song by Dir en grey on the album Withering to Death
- Finals (comics), a four-issue comic book mini-series.
- Final (Java) java keyword, defining an entity that can only be assigned once.