From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Finckenstein may refer to:
- Finck von Finckenstein, a German aristocratic family, Imperial Counts of the Holy Roman Empire and Counts in Prussia
- Finckenstein Palace, (Schloss Finckenstein) in former East Prussia, today Poland
- Kamieniec Suski, Poland, prior to 1945: Finckenstein a village in former East Prussia
- Treaty of Finckenstein (1807)
- Finckenstein coat of arms
- Finkenstein am Faaker See, town in Carinthia in Austria from where the Finck von Finckenstein family originally comes from according to the Imperial Count Diploma
- Burgruine Finkenstein, the Finkenstein ruined castle in Carinthia, Austria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Finckenstein.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.