Finders Keepers (You Me at Six song)
|Single by You Me at Six|
|from the album Take Off Your Colours|
|Released||25 May 2009|
|Writer(s)||Matt Barnes, Dan Flint, Josh Franceschi, Max Helyer, Chris Miller|
|You Me at Six singles chronology|
Finders Keepers is a song by You Me At Six which was released as a single on 25 May 2009. The song was released on their Myspace account on 8 April. A music video was released for the song on 22 April 2009. It was later featured on the deluxe edition of their Take Off Your Colours album along with their next single, "Kiss and Tell", and three B-sides. The song reached #1 in the Kerrang Rock Top 40, and peaked at #33 on the UK Singles Chart on the 31 May 2009. This was their first and only entry to date in the Top 40 Singles Chart until "Rescue Me" in 2011.
In October, the band supported Fall Out Boy for three dates. While rehearsing, the band thought of adding a section of "Sugar, We're Goin Down" during one of their songs. The band's management heard the song and proceeded to suggest the band covering it, to which they agreed.
- Rock Sound (6 April 2009). "You Me At Six Unveil New Track Today - News". Rock Sound. Retrieved 5 December 2015.
- Katie (8 April 2009). "You Me At Six - new track!". Kerrang!. Archived from the original on 5 May 2009. Retrieved 6 December 2015.
- Rock Sound (22 April 2009). "You Me At Six - Finders Keepers - Videos". Rock Sound. Retrieved 5 December 2015.
- Gregory, Jason (15 October 2008). "You Me At Six To Support Fall Out Boy On UK Tour". Gigwise. Retrieved 5 December 2015.
- Rock Sound (28 May 2008). "You Me At Six Cover Fall Out Boy". Rock Sound. Retrieved 5 December 2015.