This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||7 August 1990|
Josh Franceschi (born August 7, 1990) is an English singer and songwriter. He is the frontman and lead vocalist in the band You Me at Six.
Josh was born to parents Anne Franceschi  and Christian Franceschi in Weybridge, Surrey. He is of Corsican-French (paternal) and Scottish and Welsh (maternal) descent. He has one sister, Elissa Franceschi who is also a vocalist. He lived in Cyprus in his early childhood, but later moved to Twickenham to live with his grandmother. At the age of 9, he moved back to Weybridge, Surrey. He attended Heathside School until he was 16, and then moved to Esher College, where he studied A-Levels in politics, history and film studies. He now lives in north London.
In 2016, Josh Franceschi began to criticise the way that tickets are re-sold for extortionate prices as there were consequences for both musicians and fans. He, along with a variety of other musicians came together under the Fan Fair Alliance to tackle the touts. Franceschi spoke against the rising issue along with Ian McAndrew and Annabella Coldrick in Parliament; many MP's backed the argument, agreeing that something must be done.
Josh Franceschi is vegan. The band all organised a pop-up vegan kebab shop at the release of their album VI.
- "Salt" (with Elissa Franceschi)
- "This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things (I Don't Care)" (with The Blackout)
- "Fuck" (with Bring Me the Horizon)
- "A Decade Drifting" (with Your Demise)
- "Not Alone" (with Kid Arkade)
- "24" (with Hellions)
- "Outlines" (with All Time Low on Straight to DVD II: Past, Present and Future Hearts)
- "You Me At Six: My mum rocks, says Josh Franceschi | Playlist | Showbiz & TV | Daily Star. Simply The Best 7 Days A Week". Dailystar.co.uk. 2011-10-08. Retrieved 2013-10-08.
- Franceschi, Elissa. "Devoid of Rue EP". Pledge Music. PledgeMusic. Retrieved 5 January 2019.
- "You Me At Six- Biography". Hcc-webhead.net. Archived from the original on 3 February 2014. Retrieved 8 October 2013.
- "Josh Franceschi lead singer of You Me At Six – talks about the new album, playing Reading and Leeds, and more on Monday 6 October 2008". eGigs.co.uk. 2008-10-06. Retrieved 2013-10-08.
- Anna Fair (September 26, 2018). "YOU ME AT SIX ANNOUNCE VEGAN POP-UP YOU ME AT SHISH BECAUSE WHY NOT". Altpress. Alternative Press, Inc. Retrieved 5 January 2019.
- "Thank you for being you. Three cheers for three years". Twitter. Josh Franceschi. 4 Nov 2014. Retrieved 5 January 2019.
- "You me At Six Josh Franceschi". Kerrang! (UK). 14 December 2016. Retrieved 5 January 2019.