From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fine may refer to: A condition between good and bad.
- Fine (penalty), financial punishment
- Fine of lands, an obsolete type of land conveyance to a new owner
- Fine on alienation, money paid to the lord by a tenant when he had occasion to make over his land to another
- Fine, New York, a town in the United States
- Fine (song)]
- Fine (song), an Song by Britney spears
- "Fine" (video), a video by Whitney Houston
- Fine, a song by Prism from their album Beat Street
- "F.I.N.E.*", a 1993 song by Aerosmith from 1989. Ts get it.
- FINE, an informal association of the four main Fair Trade networks
- FINE (printing), a print head technology used in Canon printers
- Fine: to produce refined metal in a finery forge
- Fine topology, a topology that recognizes more open sets
- Fine, point in a music transcription where its performance ends in accord with the position of a da capo al fine notation
- Fine, attribute of certain cricket fielding positions
- Freaked Out Insecure Neurotic & Emotional, in The Italian Job
- For its use in discussion of the purity of precious metals, see Fineness and Millesimal fineness
- Fines (disambiguation)
- Fein (disambiguation), including its variations and derivatives in surnames
- Fiennes, prominent English family or French commune
- Fineness, purity of a precious metal
- Finings, wine-, beer-, and juice-clarifying agents
- Physical attractiveness
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.