(Redirected from Fingerlings)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fingerling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fingerling or Fingerlings may refer to:
- Fingerling potato, a small potato
- Fingerling (fish), the development stage of young fish at which the fins can be extended and scales started developing
- Fingerlings (toy), line of robotic toys
- Fingerling, a musical measurement
- Pinkeltje, translated as "Fingerling", a finger-sized gnome character in 1939-1977 children's books by Dutch writer Dick Laan
- Pinkeltje (film), a 1978 Dutch film based on the book series
- Detective Fingerling, a character in The Number 23
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fingerling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.