Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up finish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Finish may refer to:
The final stage of something
- Finishing (whisky), in the distillation of Scotch
- The aftertaste of an alcoholic beverage, particularly for:
- Finished good, a good that is completed as to manufacturing but not yet sold or distributed to the end-user
- Surface finishing, various industrial processes for modifying a workpiece's surface
- Mechanical finish, processes that modify a surface using mechanical means
- Wood finishing, the process of embellishing and/or protecting the surface of wooden objects
- Eli Finish (born 1975), Israeli comedian
- A dishwasher detergent brand owned by Reckitt Benckiser and known as Calgonit in Continental Europe
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Finish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.