|Look up finish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Finish may refer to:
- Finishing (whisky), in the distillation of Scotch
- The aftertaste of an alcoholic beverage, particularly for:
- Finished good, a good that is completed as to manufacturing but not yet sold or distributed to the end-user
- Surface finishing, various industrial processes for modifying a workpiece's surface
- Mechanical finish, processes that modify a surface using mechanical means
- Wood finishing, the process of embellishing and/or protecting the surface of wooden objects
- Eli Finish (born 1975), Israeli comedian
- A dishwasher detergent brand owned by Reckitt Benckiser and known as Calgonit in Continental Europe
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Finish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.