This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Born in Calgary, Alberta, Patton moved to the United States in 1966. In 1975, she returned to Canada with her family, settling in Toronto. In 1992, she moved with wife Tanya Huff to rural Ontario. She currently works as a counsellor for the developmentally handicapped.
The Branion Realm
- The Stone Prince New York: Daw, 1997.
- The Painter Knight New York: Daw, 1998.
- The Granite Shield New York: Daw, 1999.
- The Golden Sword New York: Daw, 2001.
Warriors of Estavia
- The Silver Lake New York: Daw, 2005.
- The Golden Tower New York: Daw, 2008.
- The Shining City New York: Daw, 2011.
- Gaylaxicon 2006. "Additional Author Guest". Archived from the original on 16 July 2011. Retrieved 22 March 2011.
- AfterEllen:Behind the Scenes of "Blood Ties" Archived 2007-08-10 at the Wayback Machine
- von Thorn, Alexander (1998). "SFSite Reviews The Stone Prince". SF Site. Retrieved 17 July 2012.
- LaValley, Liz (January 1, 2002). "Patton, Fiona. The golden sword.(Book Review)". Kliatt Young Adult Review. Kliatt via Highbeam Research. Archived from the original on March 25, 2016.
- Fiona Patton at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
- FantasticFiction:Biography Fiona Patton
- Fiona Patton in the German National Library catalogue
- Fiona Patton at Bookfinder
- LambdaNachrichten:Schwule Fantasy:Fiona Patton (German)
|This article about a Canadian writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This fantasy-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|