From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fired)
|Look up firing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Firing may also refer to:
- Operating a device, for example firing the shutter on a camera.
- The act of starting a fire
- Burning; see combustion
- Shooting, the usage of firearms
- Execution by firing squad, a method of capital punishment
- Pottery firing in a kiln or oven
- Pin firing, an old medical treatment applied to horses
- An action potential, where the depolarization of a neuron causes it to "fire" an electrical signal down its axon
- Fuel, any material (such as firewood) that can be burned to release energy.
- "Fired", a song by Ben Folds from his 2001 debut solo album Rockin' the Suburbs
- Fired!, a 2007 documentary film by Annabelle Gurwitch
- Fired (film), a 2010 Indian horror film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Firing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.