Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Firenze in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Firenze is the Italian name for the city of Florence and the Province of Florence.
Firenze may also refer to:
- Andrea da Firenze, an Italian composer
- Lorenzo da Firenze, an Italian composer and music teacher of the trecento
- Firenze (Harry Potter), a centaur in the Harry Potter series
- Firenze (horse), a racehorse
- 41 Infantry Division Firenze, an Italian infantry division of World War II
- Ezio Auditore da Firenze, the main protagonist of the Ezio Trilogy of Assassin's Creed games: Assassin's Creed II Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Assassin's Creed: Revelations
- Oldsmobile Firenza, a compact car sold in North America from 1982–88
- Vauxhall Firenza, a compact sold in the United Kingdom from 1970–75
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Firenze.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.