From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up first in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
First or 1st may also refer to:
- First (Grindelwald), minor summit below the Schwarzhorn in the Bernese Alps in Switzerland
- First (Kandersteg), mountain in Bernese Alps in Switzerland
- First (magazine), a Singaporean movie magazine
- First grade, in primary education
- For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology (FIRST), a world-wide youth robotics competition
- First, a British undergraduate degree classification
- FirstGroup, a large British transportation company operating buses, trains, coaches and trams
- FIRST, Far Infrared and Sub-millimetre Telescope, a previous name for Herschel Space Observatory
- First Racing, a former racing team
- First (communications), principles of communications
- FIRST (computer security), Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams
- 1st, album by Streets
- 1st, EP by The Rasmus, frequently identified as a single
- First, album by Baroness
- First, album by David Gates
- First, album by O'Bryan
- First, album by Raymond Lam
- "First", song, by Lindsay Lohan
- First, album by Denise Ho
- "First", a song by Cold War Kids
- "First", a song by Lauren Daigle
- FST (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "First"
- All pages with titles containing "First"
- Category:Lists of firsts
- 1 (disambiguation)
- One (disambiguation)
- The First (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title First.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.