||The neutrality of this article is disputed. (October 2011)|
- For other banks with a similar name, see First Bank.
|Traded as||NYSE: FBP|
|Founded||San Juan, Puerto Rico|
|Headquarters||San Juan, Puerto Rico|
|Luis M. Beauchamp
President and CEO
Marketing and Public Relations
Insurance and Mortgage
Investment Banking & Services Consumer Finance + ABL
|Revenue||1.201 billion USD$ (2008)|
|109.937 million USD$ (2008)|
Number of employees
First BanCorp is a publicly owned financial holding company located in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
FirstBank was the first Savings & Loan institution established in Puerto Rico with a capital of $200,000 in 1948. Today, the company provides financial services for retail, commercial and institutional clients in Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands and Florida. First BanCorp FBP (NYSE Symbol) is headquartered in San Juan, Puerto Rico and is ranked the 669th and 1537th Largest Company In The World in Forbes magazine by Total Assets and Profits. On 2006 it had over $18.8 billion in assets.
- Luis M. Beauchamp: President and CEO
- Alan Cohen: Senior Vice President (Marketing and Public Relations)
Direct Competition in Puerto Rico
- People (2010-07-14). "FIRST BANCORP (PUERTO RICO) (FBP)". Reuters. Retrieved 2010-07-14.
- Google Finance (2010-07-14). "First BanCorp. (Public, NYSE:FBP)". Google. Retrieved 2010-07-14.
- First BanCorp Corporate Information by Forbes.com
- First BanCorp (FBP) Company Financials by NASDAQ.com
- First BanCorp (2010-07-14). "Corporate Overview". First BanCorp. Retrieved 2010-07-14.
- Gordon, Marcy, "Report: Taxpayers still owed $133B from bailout", Associated Press via Atlanta Journal-Constitution, January 26, 2012. Retrieved 2012-01-26.
- Caribbean Business (2010-07-14). "Puerto Rico's Top Business Leaders for 2009". Caribbean Business. Retrieved 2010-07-14.
|This Puerto Rican location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|