|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (January 2012)|
FirstPEX is an online auction site (Private Network Market or PNM) for private equity transactions that allows qualified investors to buy and sell equities to each other through a bidding process, which enables the parties to find a mutually agreeable price. Its primary audience is entrepreneurs, investors and business owners, in which negotiations and the exchange of information on investment transactions is covered prior to closing transactions. The site also allows users to trade in non-liquid assets. The platform is not subject to the regulatory supervision by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA); however it is subject to authorization in Europe.
The site is based on the Django web framework, and has functionality to navigate through listings according to various of criteria such as asset class, investment volume, country of origin, sector and industry. It includes a live chat and a data room for the secure sharing of files.
- "About". FirstPEX. Retrieved 2012-01-19.
- Arnott, Sarah (2011-08-08). "Small Talk: The engineers who are building human tissue - Sharewatch - Business". The Independent. Retrieved 2012-01-19.
- "Trading platform could put price on Ikea and Bosch | Reuters". Fr.reuters.com. 2009-02-09. Retrieved 2012-01-19.
- Jeffs, Luke (November 15, 2011). "CORRECTED-Advisor opens new line on SME funding". Reuters. Retrieved January 19, 2012. External link in
- "Hedge fund opens new channel for SME funding". Cnbc.com. 2011-11-14. Retrieved 2012-01-19.[dead link]
- Official website
- "First Online Market to Trade Shares in Privatelyx-Owned European Companies Launches". Webfarm.bloomberg.com. 2011-08-02. Retrieved 2012-01-19.
- "LPO launches FirstPEX to trade privatelyx-owned shares and investments". Hedgeweek. 2011-12-20. Retrieved 2012-01-19.[dead link]
- "Advisor opens new line on SME funding « FMWF". Fmwf.com. 2011-11-15. Retrieved 2012-01-19.
- "Europe gets its own ‘SecondMarket’". Privateequitymanager.com. 2011-08-04. Retrieved 2012-01-19.
|This article about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|