From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fiscal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fiscal usually refers to government finance. In this context, it may refer to:
- Fiscal deficit, the budget deficit of a government
- Fiscal policy, use of government expenditure to influence economic development
- Fiscal year/fiscal quarter, reporting periods for firms and other agencies
Fiscal may also refer to:
- Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service, the public prosector of Scotland
- Fiscal (bird), some African species of the shrike genus Lanius
- Fiscal Parish, in Portugal
- Fiscal, Spain municipality in Huesca, Spain
- El fiscal (disambiguation) ("The Prosecutor") disambiguation
- All pages with titles containing fiscal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fiscal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.