Jump to navigation Jump to search
A fish bowl is a container for fish.
Fishbowl may also refer to:
- "My Fishbowl", an episode of the television show Scrubs
- Amazon Fishbowl, a talk show on Amazon.com hosted by comedian Bill Maher
- "Fishbowl", a song on the album Mythologies, by artist Rhett Miller
- "Fishbowl", a song on the album Very Proud of Ya, by the band AFI
- Operation Fishbowl, a series of high altitude nuclear explosion tests conducted by the United States as part of Operation Dominic I and II
- Fishbowl (software), a Facebook application developed by Microsoft
- Fishbowl (secure phone) a secure Android phone developed by the U.S. National Security Agency
- The GM New Look bus, a common model of transit bus
- Shaw Park in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Del Rio, Florida, a community in the United States
- The "Pesciara" of Monte Bolca, a site famous for fish fossils near Verona, Italy
- Apollo/Skylab A7L space suit's "fishbowl helmet"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fishbowl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.