From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flatlander in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flatlander may refer to:
- "Flatlander" (short story), a 1967 story by Larry Niven
- Flatlander (short story collection), a 1975 collection of short stories by Larry Niven
- Flatlander (Niven), a term used in Larry Niven's works
- A character in the 1884 Edwin Abbott novella Flatland
- The Flatlanders, a country music band
- Andy Morin, producer for hip hop group Death Grips often referred to as "Flatlander."
- Flatlander, a term for newcomers to the U.S. state of Vermont
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flatlander.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.