From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flavor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flavour or Flavor (US English) is the sensory impression of a food or other substance that is determined mainly by the chemical senses of taste and smell.
It may also refer to:
- Flavors (programming language), an early object-oriented extension to Lisp
- Flavour (particle physics), a quantum number of elementary particles related to their weak interactions
- Flavor of Linux, another term for any particular Linux distribution; by extension, "flavor" can be applied to any program or other computer code that exists in more than one current variant at the same time
Film and TV
- Flavors (film), romantic comedy concerning Asian-Indian immigrants in America
Artists and bands
- Flavor Flav (born 1959), former rap/hip-hop promoter and current reality television actor
- Flavour N'abania (born 1983), Nigerian singer-songwriter
- Flavours (album), 1975 album by The Guess Who
- Flavors (album), by American R&B girl group Tiffany Affair
- "Flavor", 1994 song by the Jon Spencer Blues Explosion from their album Orange
- "Flavors", a song by Gomez from their 2000 compilation album Abandoned Shopping Trolley Hotline
- "Flavor", 2003 song by Every Little Thing from their album Many Pieces
- "Flavor" (Iyanya song), 2012 single by Iyanya from his album Desire
- "Flavor" (Tori Amos song), 2012 single by Tori Amos from her album Gold Dust
- Flava (disambiguation), for the slang pronunciation of the word
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flavor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.