From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fledgling or fledglings in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fledgling or Fledglings may refer to:
- Curtiss Fledgling, a trainer aircraft
- Fergie's Fledglings, a group of Manchester United players recruited under the management of Alex Ferguson
- Fledgling (birds), a young bird that has recently left its nest but is still dependent upon parental care and feeding
- Fledgling (insect), an insect that has just fledged, i.e. undergone its final moult to become an adult or imago.
- Fledgling (novel), a 2005 science fiction novel by Octavia Butler
- Fledgling, a 2009 novel of the Liaden universe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fledgling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.