Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Florencia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Florencia may refer to:
- Florencia de Benito Juárez, a municipality in the state of Zacatecas, Mexico
- Florencia, Caquetá, a town and municipality in the Department of Caqueta, Colombia
- Florencia, Cauca, a town and municipality in the Department of Cauca, Colombia
- Florencia, Cuba, a municipality and city in the Ciego de Ávila Province of Cuba
- Florencia, the Spanish variant of Florence (given name)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Florencia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.