|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2014)|
|This article is outdated. (February 2014)|
|Services||Freight train operator|
The Floyd Co. is a Hungarian private railway company founded in 2004. Its headquarters are in Budapest, and the majority of Floyd Co. is owned by Euro Gate. The vehicles are usually black with the name of the company written on a pink stripe. The vehicles were therefore given the nickname Pink Floyd.
The company mainly deals with the transit and transport of goods, with daily services to the Budapest Intermodal Logistics Center and Hamburg.
The railway company is co-owned by English and German parties.
- British Rail Class 86 - 450 series, ten locomotives
- British Rail Class 56 - 659 series, three locomotives
- 60 CFR Series - 609 series, one locomotive
- CFR LDH 1250 - 429 series, one locomotive
- LDE CFR 1250 - 492 series, one locomotive
- LDE CFR 2100 - 429 series, two locomotives
- Bombardier TRAXX - 185 series, with a rented locomotives
- Siemens ES64U2 (Taurus) - BosporusSprinter leased locomotives
- Floyd Co.
- # 07 "Railfaneurope.net". railfaneurope.net. 2012. Retrieved 27 February 2012.
- "EU inquiry - Floyd Co. - Rail transport". eutudakozo.hu. 2012. Retrieved 27 February 2012.
- "Floyd Co. - Rail transport - B Address: the best source of supply". floydzrt-c.cegbongeszo.hu. 2012. Retrieved 27 February 2012.
- Halász Péter (2012). "RegionalBahn: Jönnek az angolok". regionalbahn.blogspot.com. Retrieved 1 March 2012.