Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fluffing or fluffer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fluffing can mean:
- A practice in public relations of spinning a topic to present it in the most positive light
- A fluffer is a makeup department role in pornography
- Fluffer (London Underground), a person who cleans the tunnels during the night, while the trains are not running
- The Fluffer, an American film about a man hired to work as a fluffer for a gay pornographic film company
- Fluffers (band), a British rock music group
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fluffing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.