From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Folium (Latin: folium, "leaf") may refer to
- a leaf of a book: see recto and verso
- Folium of Descartes, an algebraic curve
- Folium (spider), a marking on the abdomen of a spider
- Turnsole or folium, a dyestuff
- Folium Phyllostachydis, processed leaves of bamboo
- Hydrangeae Dulcis Folium, processed leaves of hydrangea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Folium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.