||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as its only attribution is to self-published sources; articles should not be based solely on such sources. (September 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Birth name||Aaron McClelland|
|Also known as||Yer Man, Touch & Go, Startraxx, Brazen, Skelpt, Dr Dapper, The Tone Ranger, Digital Glitter|
|Genres||House, progressive house, alternative dance, nu-disco|
|Labels||Mena Music, Big In Ibiza|
Fonzerelli is a DJ and music producer from the UK. His 2005 single, "Moonlight Party", charted in the Netherlands, Finland and Australia. Fonzerelli's remix of J. Majik & Wickaman's "Crazy World" is featured on the Grand Theft Auto IV soundtrack on Vladivostok FM.
Fonzerelli has also remixed for various UK artists and labels; most notably "Now You're Gone" and "All I Ever Wanted", featured on Basshunter's Platinum selling Now You're Gone - The Album. He also had his own productions and remixes played on Saturday nights on BBC Radio 1 than any other artist in 2006 and 2007, as DJ Judge Jules was a massive supporter of Fonzerelli's work on his Saturday warmup show.
Many of the world's major and influential labels have commissioned Fonzerelli remixes for acts such as Fedde Le Grand, J. Magik & Wickerman, Chanel, Sash!, Mauro Picotto, Beatfreakz and Tiësto featuring Maxi Jazz and Basshunter as well as original material for his own Mena Music label and Big In Ibiza.
- "Fonzerelli - "Moonlight Party" (song)". Australiancharts.com. Retrieved 2009-08-25.
- "DMC Buzz Chart Issue 336". DMC Update. Retrieved 2009-08-25.
- "Cool Cuts Chart 09/07/09". Music Week. Retrieved 2009-08-25.
- "Discogs - Fonzerelli". Discogs. Retrieved 2009-08-25.
- "Tiesto - In Search Of Sunrise 5". Discogs. Retrieved 2009-08-25.
- "Fonzerelli - Dreamin'". Single Minded Promotion. Retrieved 2009-08-25.