Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up food in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Food is a substance that can be consumed by organisms, especially by eating, in order to sustain life. It generally provides nutrition and acts as a fuel for the working of a body.
Food may also refer to:
- Food (band), a jazz band initiated by Ian Bellamy and Thomas Strønen
- F.O.O.D. (album), (2005), by Danny!
- Food (Kelis album) (2014)
- Food (Zico Chain album) (2007)
- The Food Album (1993), by "Weird Al" Yankovic
- "The Food" (2004), a song by Common
- Food Records, a British record label
- FOOD, 1970s artist-run restaurant in SoHo, New York
- "Food", the 2nd episode of the Adult Swim television series, Off the Air
- Foods (journal)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Food.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.