From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up food in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Food is any substance that can be consumed by living organisms, especially by eating, in order to sustain life.
Food may also refer to:
- FOOD, 1970s artist-run restaurant in SoHo, New York
- The Food Album (1993), album by "Weird Al" Yankovic
- Food (band), jazz band initiated by Ian Bellamy and Thomas Strønen
- Food (film) (1992), animated short film by Jan Švankmajer
- Food Inc. (2009), documentary
- F.O.O.D. (album), (2005), album by Danny!
- Food (Kelis album) (2014), album by Kelis
- Food (Zico Chain album) (2007), album by Zico Chain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Food.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.