For What It's Worth (Stevie Nicks song)
|"For What It's Worth"|
|Single by Stevie Nicks|
|from the album In Your Dreams|
|Released||July 11, 2011|
|Songwriter(s)||Stevie Nicks, Michael Campbell|
|Producer(s)||David A. Stewart|
|Stevie Nicks singles chronology|
"For What It's Worth" is the second single from Stevie Nicks' 2011 album In Your Dreams. The song was released to radio on July 11, 2011, and debuted at No. 25 on the Billboard Adult Contemporary chart during the week of September 19, 2011.
- "For What It's Worth" (edit) (Nicks, Campbell) — 4:03 
- "For What It's Worth" (album version) (Nicks, Campbell) — 4:31
The music video for the single was released on August 24, 2011. It features Nicks, Michael Campbell, and Dave Stewart riding Nicks' tour bus in the desert. Nicks is also featured in various desert scenes in one of her trademark outfits.
Nicks appeared on America's Got Talent on July 27, 2011, making the televised debut of "For What It's Worth", as well as performing her classic "Edge of Seventeen". She also performed the single on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on July 28. On August 26, 2011, Nicks performed "For What It's Worth", "Landslide", and "Rhiannon" on Good Morning America, as part of their "Summer Concert Series".
|US Billboard Adult Contemporary||25|
- "EXCLUSIVE! New Stevie Nicks Video, For What It's Worth!". PerezHilton.com. 2011-08-24. Retrieved 2011-10-10.
- Video on YouTube[dead link]
- "Video: 'For What It's Worth' on 'Leno'". Rolling Stone. 2011-07-29. Retrieved 2011-10-10.
- "Stevie Nicks Performs and Discusses Fleetwood Mac Reunion on 'Good Morning America'". Ultimateclassicrock.com. 2011-08-26. Retrieved 2011-10-10.